Engineering Development Technician -Electrical biased
RMS - Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Engineering Development Technician on behalf of our client, a globally recognised manufacturer of outdoor power products in the County Durham Area.
A multi skilled role with an electrical bias. You will be responsible for machine and Robot installations and design and manufacture of special purpose machinery and jigs and fixtures used in the injection moulding department.
RMS are well networked within the Plastic industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Canteen on site
- Free parking
- Life assurance of a minimum of 5 times the salary
- Pension of a minimum of 4% and a maximum of 8% (matched by the company)
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and building of electrical control panels
- Design and build assembly jigs and fixtures incorporating Poke Yoke Methodology
- Equipment installations including robot, injection moulding machines and assembly equipment
- Design and manufacture of robot end of arm tooling
- Vacuum material feeding system installation
- Installation of services including process water, compressed air & electricity (1PH & 3PH)
- Fabricating in steel and aluminium
To be considered for this position you will be Educated to ONC (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline and have the following ;
Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers including Programming
Knowledge of Fanuc Robots
Understanding of the Injection Moulding Process
The ability to use Lathes, Milling, Drilling machines
Ability to read technical drawings and build equipment from these
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411712