Purchase Ledger required to join a well-established organisation based in Macclesfield.
This Purchase Ledger role is initially a 3 month contract and paying an equivalent of £18,000 - £20,000.
The Purchase Ledger must be available immediately or at short notice.
As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for:
- Checking invoices and resolving issues
- Assisting with the reconciliation of ledger and bank statements
- Calculating and preparing payments
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Maintaining financial records detailing each capital transaction for verification by Audit
- Ensuring the monthly income and expenditure is actioned
The Purchase Ledger successful candidate you must:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Be qualified or studying AAT or equivalent (desired)
- Have a good understating of AP systems
- Have good Excel skills
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work off own initiative
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80422922