Software Application, IT Support Engineer
£22,000 to £26,000 (DOE) + Generous company benefits and travel opportunities. Full training provided!
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years working in an IT support role, gained within a Software Application Support background?
- Are you passionate about providing the highest level of customer service?
- Have a full UK driving licence and own vehicle?
Our client is a Global leading Event Supplier. A market world leader who have won multiple awards from their peers in recognition of their ability to challenge the status quo. With international offices spanning the globe, they offer the latest technology in cutting-edge software solutions and they are passionate about their products and services. Today, 600+ event organisers across the globe use their software and services to collect, understand and monetize their data. My client enables event organisers to deliver targeted, personalised visitor promotion campaigns that really work.
This exciting 1st line IT Support Engineer career opportunity offers an office environment where you'll have all the resources you'll need to do the best work of your life. You will be challenged, you’ll be able to grow and develop personally and professionally. They will give you the freedom and support to enable you to excel in your role. You'll be working with bright people; you'll learn from them and they'll learn from you. It is an inspiring place to work, full of social people who have fun, together.
Your role as an IT Support Engineer is:
- To provide technical and customer support to the event organisers and their exhibitors who have purchased their Software Application products.
- Plan and deliver all technical related elements required in the signed Customer Contract
- Provide 1st line/2nd line technical support to your allocated client base not only during the set up for the shows but throughout the year.
- UK and international travel will be required as part of this role, full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential.
- Highly advantageous to have existing IT qualifications, although not essential for this role
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (A-C Grade)
- The right person’s academic background will demonstrate a commitment to learning and self-improvement
This exceptional Software Application, IT Support Engineer career opportunity will suit a technology; data savvy, computer literate individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be a champion when talking with customers, willing to go onsite and be away from home for various events across the UK and internationally.
At least 2 years proven experience working in a Software Application, IT Support role, with proficient use of MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good working knowledge about Networking, an understanding of HTML, uploading software and building computers is highly desired.
A thirst to learn is an essential part of this role!
As a growing company there is a potential for the right candidate to develop and expand their knowledge in many different areas of the business. If you are a Software Application, IT Support Engineer seeking that next step then simply send your CV to Emily at MaiDay Recruitment Services Ltd TODAY
Email: emily@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80415812