Legal Assistant - Probate
£18,000 p/a + amazing benefits
Here at Co-op Legal Services our aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. Our customers rate us too, and we strive to consistently provide excellent customer service at a time when people are often at their most vulnerable. Now we're looking to recruit an ambitious legal assistant to join our Bristol based probate team. If you can bring the skills and experience we need, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to kick start your legal career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a legal assistant at Co-op Legal, you'll assist case managers with the end to end administration of an Estate. We'll look to you to strive for achieving the highest possible standards of legal quality and compliance throughout each and every case from start through to closure. You'll handle lots of queries and calls, making sure you provide an excellent customer service every time. It's a big job, and an even greater opportunity to learn and develop your legal expertise.
What you'll do:
- support case managers by carrying out administrative work which meets the requirements of the Case Management Framework
- work effectively from a daily task list; make sure you're constantly on top of tasks and nothing falls behind SLA
- schedule follow up tasks with both third parties and internal colleagues
- support case managers with customer communications over the phone; building relationships and dealing with any customer issues that arise
- support the development and implementation of any process changes to the Case Management Framework
To be successful, you'll have great organisational skills and attention to detail. Customer service skills are a must, and you'll be comfortable prioritising your own workload and working accurately in a fast-paced environment. And if you're looking to progress your legal career with a business that's all about people and doing the right thing, you'll thrive in our collaborative and dynamic alternative business structure.
We'd love to speak to you if:
- you have excellent customer service skills and experience
- you're able to build strong and meaningful relationships with all kinds of people at all levels
- you can bring a keen eye for detail you're confident working in a dynamic environment
- you have a law degree or some legal experience, this would be desirable but not essential
- you have previous administration experience, this would also be an advantage
174 years ago the Rochdale pioneers came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that as a Co-op colleague you'll receive a competitive salary and benefits including 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension. And with flexible working options, a choice of local dining and coffee shops and use of nearby state-of-the-art gym facilities, you'll experience a legal career like no other.
We're actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. But we know that simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences. And we recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, enabling our colleagues to adjust their hours to accommodate personal circumstances. You can find out more about all our Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80414045