The job is a 9 month contract for a Finance Manager within a strong brand locally.
You will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for a team of 6 staff.
My client is a leading Brand in its sector, they have a strong reputation in the industry and offer excellent working environments. The role is Finance Manager, reporting into the Finance Director, based in Sutton with occasional travel to other site.
The role requires someone with proven Financial Management exposure that has managed a team of around 6 staff or more and is able to still deliver the financial results in a timely manner. This role will be responsible for the UK and Ireland's accounts.
Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Production of the management accounts
- Consolidated month end accounts and financial statements
- Analysis and reviews for individual business units
- Support business units with business plans and rolling forecasts
- Process improvements and accurate management information for managers will be key
- Review and implement business controls and guidelines as required
The successful candidate will have a proven history as a Finance Manager, they will have successfully managed teams previously and be able to lead a team and deliver on time. This role also requires a strong business partner to work with the business units to ensure the information shared is accurate and leads to better business decisions.
The successful candidate will secure a 9 month contract based in Sutton and the salary on offer is between £40,000 - £50,000. The successful candidate will also need to be available to start in the next few weeks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399742