Technical Sales Apprentice
Passionate about technology and forging a successful career in Sales? Then look no further! Baltic Training and IDNS are excited to be recruiting for a Technical Sales Apprentice to join their expanding team in Bolton.
Offering the latest cutting-edge technology to business, government, education and healthcare clients across the UK, IDNS are growing to be one of the largest resellers of IT & Audio Visual Equipment in the country! Due to their continued growth, they are now search for fresh talent to join their team of dedicated technology experts!
- Identifying products based on customer needs & providing the best solutions possible
- Generating own leads
- Providing a first class customer service over the telephone
- Supporting the Account Managers with projects
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT Technical Sales
- Social Selling
- Sales Fundamentals
- HTML5 app development
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Confidence to work with clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Passion for technology
- Keen and eager to learn and develop within a sales environment.
The future is bright
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £250 per week
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
Location and travel
The office is located in Bolton and just 1 mile from Bolton Train Station. There is also free parking available for those that drive.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80404604