Purchase Ledger Administrator
Dutton recruitment are looking for an Experienced Purchase ledger administrator for a global industrial company.
Role and Responsibilities
Your main focus on a day to day basis will be control of the Purchase Ledger to ensure invoices are processed on time, queries addressed and resolved with the suppliers to enable timely payment of accounts. This will require accurate data management skills, an eye for detail and great communications with suppliers, project managers and others within the business. There is a high volume of invoices so you will need to be a fast worker and be able to work towards accounting deadlines.
You will also need to be numerate with an understanding of general accounts to plan for weekly and monthly payment runs, allocating this within the Purchase ledger and some general reconciliation.
- Ability to relate, interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people at all levels, maintaining professional boundaries.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Self-motivated, flexible to meet business needs and adaptable with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good problem solving skills, combined with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel to an intermediate level.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Suzanne Davison
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399023