Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant for SEPT 2018 in Harrow
***Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant***
*Sept 2018 Start*
*** Primary SEN School***
We are currently working with a friendly special needs school located in Harrow who need teaching assistants for September 2018. This school was rated 'Outstanding by Ofsted in March 2016 and tends to children with special needs, ranging from behavioural problems, Autism, and Profound Multiple Learning disabilities (PMLD).
You will be expected to work with children with challenging behaviours, on a one to one level and in small groups. Within the small capacity classes you will also be working alongside other teaching assistants and the teacher; this will enable children with a variety of needs to receive the appropriate amount of care. You will be working with children from reception to year 6, so experience with young children is essential.
Key skills and Experiences needed:
- Degree is essential (any subject)
- SEN Experience is preferred with primary aged children.
- Previous support work, or other child related work.
- High levels of professionalism
- Enthusiastic and encouraging of learning.
If you are enthusiastic about working with children and have the ability to work in an exciting environment please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80394157