Senior Project Manager - Sales and Marketing
My client, a global media business, is recruiting a contract Senior Project Manager as part of a global business transformation programme.
* Ideally you will have held roles within a Sales organisation and then transitioned into Project Delivery.
* You should have experience from a global and corporate business and understand how to effectively navigate such organisations
* Strong communication and engagement skills
* Delivered projects internationally and understand the nuances of time zones, cultures, communication etc.
* Salesforce and Eloqua (or similar Marketing Automation) systems implementation experience
* The balance of this role is 70% business focused and 30% technology orientation
To plan, manage, control and ensure successful delivery of a Global Sales and Marketing operating model in support of specific business strategies and objectives. The programme involves large-scale people, process and technology change across Americas, Asia and EMEA.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with the Transformation Lead and the programme team to ensure that strategic business objectives are embedded in the programme strategy and roadmaps.
* Ensure that the programme leadership and delivery teams have the best available representation from the business (and external parties where required)
o Manage the Global Sales and Marketing Excellence work stream over the full project and change lifecycle to ensure that the agreed business needs are met
o Ensure that the delivery workstream identifies and utilises the necessary IT skills and the required business resources are engaged in the delivery and implementation of the Global Sales and Marketing Excellence Model
o Ensure the programme adheres to the agreed policies, standards and governance
o Contribute to a fully integrated plan that includes timelines, resource requirements and milestones for each project within scope
o Work closely with the business area / programme leadership team to drive progress against the programme plan and identify any areas where mitigations or interventions are required
o Effectively manage risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and change requests.
o Work with Project Managers and Transformation Leads to ensure the successful outcome of the programme by integrating work streams, tracking interdependencies and driving progress of the programme plan
o Work closely with key regional and global stakeholders to ensure programme success
o Be prepared to 'roll-up sleeves' and take get things done and achieve objectives
* Where required, manage 3rd party suppliers and resources in line with agreed ways of working and contracts and SLA's
* Establish and maintain proactive, comprehensive stakeholder management and stakeholder communications
* Ensure quality assurance mechanisms are in place so that products I deliverables adhere to agreed requirements. Ensure that technology solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored following agreed standards, architectures, and governance
* Collaborate with a high performing team comprising intemal and external technology and business resources working in an agile delivery environment
* Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in programme I project delivery in line with agreed standards, architectures and governance
* Effectively performance manage allocated and project assigned resources and ensure effective coaching, development, communications and talent management
* Pro-actively demonstrate required behaviours in line with expectations of the role
Experience I Knowledge
* Degree educated (or equivalent) with relevant project and programme management qualification e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), APMP, PRINCE2
* Significant experience of managing large scale complex business change programmes with global impact
* Significant experience of managing technology/ business projects
* Broad experience in a global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced services
* Virtual working and collaboration in a matrix environment
* Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts and information
* Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Experience of successful delivery in a complex geographical/ functional matrix organization
* Experience of managing large scale complex business change programmes that have included implementation of:
* A new operating model e.g. people, processes, technology and data o CRM solutions e.g. SalesForce o Marketing automation solutions e.g. Eloqua o Service orientated architectures and tools e.g. Denodo, Dell Boomi, micro-services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80422663