PERMANENT - MARKETING EXECUTIVE - MILTON KEYNES - £25,000 - £29,000
- Do you have previous Marketing experience?
- Are you experienced in managing Social Media & website content?
- Do you have a flair for conceptual thinking?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join their growing company.
- Develop a content plan and further develop the company social media communication
- Responsible for uploading and responding to social media content and posts
- Writing and uploading regular blogs to the website and social media platforms
- Creating content such as infographics, posters, job adverts, template documents and presentations
- Managing the data on our CRM system, ensuring the data is updated via templates and create a monthly report
- Creating campaigns
- Attend site visits to conduct video case summaries and site photography
- Liaising with the Project Team to determine site availability and creating briefs
- Managing headshot photography for all staff
- Uploading blogs, case summaries, job adverts and new team members to the website
- Assist the Sales team with presentations and supporting material
- Attend marketing trade show events
- Previous Marketing experience is essential
- Experience of B2B marketing
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Flair for conceptual thinking, with good creative judgement
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80403464