SEN Teacher for Hackney School
An Outstanding SEN School based in Hackney specialising in Complex Needs is looking for a SEN teacher to work with a KS3 & 4 class with severe learning difficulties and Autism. They are looking for a class teacher who is experienced working with students with complex needs and can establish excellent routines and a full timetable. The school is a purpose built SEN school with excellent facilities, therapy rooms and specialists. The position will be full time, ongoing and you will be well supported by a dedicated leadership team and class support.
The School are looking for:
- An excellent class teacher with a creative approach
- A confident SEN teacher who can quickly establish excellent routines and a full timetable
- Someone who can create functional, fun and motivating lessons for the class
- Experience of working with children with special needs including autism, severe learning difficulties and PMLD and speech and language difficulties.
They can offer:
- Excellent career opportunities to work within a vibrant and successful special school
- An ambitious, successful school with excellent facilities and equipment
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
- Good transport links
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now.
Teach360 is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through Teach360 must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420921