Graduate teaching assistant
Surrey - Secondary school
Full time - Start immediately
Veritas are working with an outstanding comprehensive school based near the Hounslow/Surrey border. The school is a thriving Catholic school and very well established in the local area.
The school are looking for a general teaching assistant to support students across KS3-KS4 to help raise attainment and improve behavioural, emotional and social skills. The role will involve liaising with senior leadership and supporting students with SEN.
The school is located a 15min walk from the nearest rail station and is close to various local bus routes. Access to a car would be advantageous.
Skills and experience
* Graduated from a leading University
* Experience working within SEN (ASD, SpLD, ADHD)
* Professional and friendly approach
* Behaviour management skills
* Enthusiastic and Proactive
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Gemma at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80398462