Technical Marketing Manager
My Thame based client is seeking a high energy Technical Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A personable self-starter with an innate sense of urgency and intensity;
- A flexible and motivated individual with a hands on approach, who is able to handle multiple tasks, is detail oriented and able to work with minimum supervision;
- An independent thinker who is able to generate solutions and take ownership through to completion.
- Problem solving skills from a technical instruments perspective to develop new solutions to problems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Degree qualified with proven marketing experience within a technical products field;
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Your duties will include:
- Raising the profile of the business through targeted promotional marketing campaigns;
- Finding new ways to reach the target audience using the most appropriate means including special events and direct mailings;
- Managing the production of marketing materials including leaflets, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Organising and attending events;
- Managing budgets, evaluating campaigns and monitoring competitor activity;
- Assessing individual markets to increase business;
- Submitting activity and results reports.
Salary negotiable to £40K dependent on skills and experience.
25 days holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80409857