Finance systems manager
Robert Half Management Resources are looking to engage an Interim Finance Systems Manager for a market leading business based in Wiltshire. This is an interim contract lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The Interim Finance Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of financial systems
- Managing relationships with external / internal partners
- Hands-on project management of systems implementation
- Knowledge transfer / training of system users
These are the desired skills and experiences required for the Interim Finance Systems Manager:
- Experience of delivering successful systems implementations
- Experience of interim system accounting roles
- Experience of systems implementations in medium-sizes organisations
- Strong communication / stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Background in finance / accounting - accounting qualification ideal but not essential
Our client is a market-leading business based in Wiltshire. They are keen to develop and improve their financial systems, and are looking to progress with a range of projects which will have impact across the business. They have parking on site.
Salary & Benefits
The Interim Finance Systems Manager role will pay up to £450 a day, and will last 6 months with potential for extension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80407720