Finance Manager/Business Partner
Fabulous growing dynamic manufacturing business - part of a larger group - based in the Swansea area.
We are looking for a talented Finance Manager/Business Partner who is seeking an opportunity to develop within a thriving team based in the Swansea area.
The Role This role has arisen due to internal promotion and will involve:
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the day to day running of the department and acting as his deputy
- Assisting in providing business focussed controller services, identifying opportunities for improvement and adding value
- Developing systems to deliver high quality financial management support with a key focus on profitability through business modelling and Net Working Capital control
- Responsibility for coordinating & implementing ongoing Group financial projects and initiatives including the assessment & implementation of Activity Based Costing
- Assisting in and sometimes leading the compilation of business cases for investments and growth initiatives
- Working closely with operational management to support on costings and budgets and assist to achieve cost savings
- Leading teams focused on financial performance improvement & develop and maintain associated business KPI's
Your Profile The successful candidate should:
- Possess previous experience of financial management and accounting in a medium to large company
- Be full or part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with at least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Have a broad knowledge of financial systems plus financial modelling experience
- Have experience of evaluating, coordinating and communicating local management accounts business information
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, team playing ability, drive, enthusiasm and a desire to be successful and to grow and develop in this managerial role
- Plus any project management and business improvement initiatives experience would be desirable
In return you will be involved in a friendly, family feel organisation that really looks after their employees and their work/life balance. Terms include a 35 hour week, 25 days holidays, company pension scheme, bonuses plus study support if you wish to continue studying.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80415823