Wills & Probate Legal Secretary
We are recruiting for a Wills & Probate Legal Secretary working with Private Clients for a firm based in Bury and who have been established over 50 years. Paying a salary of up to £18500 and with lots of prospects this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to build a long standing career. In return you will enjoy working in excellent offices, benefit from reduced rate parking and be part of the growth by joining their friendly team.
About The Role:
• Audio typing
• Appointment generating
• Secretarial duties
• Handling all relevant documents
• Working alongside Fee earner
• Liaising with Private Clients
Essential Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 12 months experience as a Legal Secretary
• IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Private client experience essential
About The Benefits
• Salary £17000 - £18500 dependant on experience
• Holidays 21 days plus bank holidays
• Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
• Reduced rate parking next to site
• Kitchen Facilities
If this sounds like a Legal Secretary role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80247224