Exhibition Marketing Manager
Superb competitive salary + Fantastic Career Progression
Based in East London
My client, one of the most awarded media and Events Company in the UK and an expanding presence across the globe, are seeking to recruit an experienced Exhibition Marketing Manager to join the trade marketing team, and deliver successful marketing campaigns. My client has a growing portfolio of live events and conferences and the company’s creative flare produces well established publications and they own a series of award winning magazines and websites.
As Marketing Manager, you will be working across the full marketing mix, to deliver marketing materials that promote the shows and drive visitor and exhibitor attendance. The ideal candidate will be personable, hard-working, efficient and organised, and a copy-writing whizz.
Exhibition Marketing Manager Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a marketing role from marketing executive, senior marketing executive to assistant marketing manager full marketing mix role and experience in the design industry or exhibitions/events is preferred.
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail as well as being able to hit the ground running to assist a busy and dynamic hard working team.
- Confident and ambitious approach
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver them on time.
Exhibition Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop in consultation with the GMM integrated exhibition marketing campaign strategies and activity plans that use channels effectively and that will achieve campaign objectives
- Working with the GMM, to identify and secure essential media partnerships and other third party promotional partnerships, delivering strategies to maximise their support for your exhibition
- Produce and manage a positive web presence for your exhibition which is easy to find and navigate, and which is regularly updated.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within agreed budget
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital, PR and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Manage agency campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity
- Be responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials
- Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the GMD and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment in line with set goals
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Work with GMM to understand stakeholder feedback to influence future campaign work
- Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to GMM
- Coordinate campaign activity including website updates, social media activity and PR activity to deliver campaign objectives
- Work on site at your exhibition, overseeing photography and videography at show and managing specific events within the programme.
- Develop CRM strategies for each campaign and coordinate CRM activity including communication emails, data pulls
- Coordinate event activity at events with the events team
- Liaise with the GMM to ensure campaign materials are aligned to overall collateral guidelines
- Liaise with the PR and internal communications teams to deliver supporting activity for campaigns
Email: Megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420461