CNC Machine Operator
CNC Operator - Milling and Turning
c£10 per hour
My client, a leading Aerospace solutions business based in Alton are looking for a CNC Operator to work on a permanent basis
As a CNC Operator you will be expected to work within a small dedicated team, reporting directly to the CNC Supervisor.
You will be trained (on the job) to carry out a variety of daily duties within the department, with the main focus on learning how to set, tool up and make program alterations on CNC Machines
Candidate requirements: -
- Must be able to work as part of a small team, be forward thinking; with good communication skills.
- Must have a good attention span & be quick to learn new skills and processes.
- Must be able to take direction but also use own initiative at times.
- Must have the desire to advance and improve their skill set.
- Good time keeping, punctual & polite
- Must be literate, numerate
- Possess PC skills using word, excel etc.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.