Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Finance Analyst to support a grounded and well-established leisure business in Salisbury. The role is being offered as a 6 month temporary assignment with a view to then going permanent.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join a high performing finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a can do attitude.
- Conduct regular detailed analysis of the Balance Sheet reconciliations, identify issues, and present findings
- Drive improvement and automation of the Balance Sheet reconciliation process
- Produce ad hoc financial analysis for queries from the wider business and senior management
- Involvement in Business Projects, working with IT and the business through the different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Lead on production of Finance MI and financial analysis for business projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and in line with budget.
- Ensure that finance interests are represented on projects and that the impacts of the project on finance processes are understood.
- Help to identify inefficient processes across the business and finance department. Where possible work with the affected area to help implement the changes required.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Finance, IT and other departments.
- Drive forward projects owned both by finance and by the business.
The successful Finance Analyst is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function. Advanced Excel is required and therefore you will be asked to complete a short Excel test.
The role is based in the company's established offices in Salisbury. This company is a market leading leisure business with a strong, respected brand.
Salary and Benefits
£20 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419359