Financial Accountant - Mat cover
We are pleased to be working with a reputable organisation who are recruiting for a part time Financial Accountant with excellent analytic skills. This role reports to Accounting & Taxation Manager.
- Ensuring month end is prepared on time
- Work closely with colleagues in Bicester and prepare month end accruals and prepayments and raise inter company recharge invoices.
- Liaise with the Business Operations Director making sure transactions are captured in the Reporting System
- Understand monthly material deviations of actual v budget.
- Updating the Bicester cash flow so that it can be incorporated into the UK figures.
- Fixed assets and the annual fixed asset verification.
- Supporting and training our colleagues on expense and purchase ordering system and accounting rules.
You will be a finalist or a newly qualified accountant. Previous work experience in a busy accounting department is essential. This role will include to travel to Bicester monthly
This role requires someone to work to tight deadlines and organise work, Good interpersonal skills across all levels and strong IT knowledge
Benefits: Private health care, pension, income protection, life assurance, on site gym and free breakfast and lunch
Please quote <42558> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416612