Change & Communications Consultant
WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Change & Communications Consultant to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Change & Communications Consultant
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job Type: Full-time/part-time considered
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. We are looking for an experienced Change Professional, Communications Consultants, Internal Communications Exec, or Training specialist to join our team.
Change & Communications Consultant - What you could be doing from day one:
- Dreaming up inspired campaigns, writing strategic change, communication and adoption plans and then executing them (often on client-site).
- Developing interactive workshops and training sessions to educate and engage our client's employees on how their digital workplace could benefit their team.
- Meeting clients to discuss new opportunities, understanding how we can help them and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again.
- Attending sales meetings, crafting compelling proposals and preparing tender documents for new projects.
- Working with our graphic design team on creatives for our campaigns, providing the business direction on what we want to achieve and ensuring that comes through in design.
- Managing a small budding team of communicators which includes traveling to our Chester office once a week.
Change & Communications Consultant - Requirements:
- Knowledge of SharePoint or Office 365.
- Experience of developing and recommending strategic communications
- Experience working as a Change/Comms lead, delivering multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Creative concept planning, delivering impactful communications using a multitude of channels
- Senior level stakeholder/sponsor analysis and engagement
- Strong experience of managing clients and developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong creative thinking skills, including the ability to work confidently across multiple projects, accounts and clients
- Happy to travel a couple of days a week – all expenses paid.
Change & Communications Consultant - Quirks you'll love:
- At HQ, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a backflip world record holder, a Goth model and an international cricket player.
- Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns.
- The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so get used to it.
- Summer parties, tech conferences and quarterly kick offs (an update on how we have done so far, followed by a great night out!)
We're an odd bunch who you wouldn't put together outside of work, but get on like a house on fire. If you love tech and have a creative spark, please submit your CV and an example of your writing (it can be anything just not a shopping list).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421215