Finance / Accounts / Office Manager
** Finance/ Accounts / Office Manager **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£25k to £27k
My client are looking for an experienced individual to support the cash and accounts team. Although this is a supervisory role. Supervisory experience is not essential but the right individual will need to be a confident team leader.
You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative supervision to a team, responsible for cash handling and financial accounting operations of the Group, reporting to the Financial Controller.
· Supervise Cash Accounting Assistants in the execution of their roles and responsibilities.
· Ensure staff are fully trained in Company procedures and systems
· In conjunction with the Merchandise and Logistics Manager and the Merchandise Supervisor, ensure the offices are appropriately staffed at all times
· Ensure that all cash books, petty cash, bank statements and all other primary financial documents are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
· To be responsible for the set up and maintenance of new departments / classification codes in the store and group EPOS systems, this to be undertaken in conjunction with the Merchandise and Logistics Manager to ensure the integrity of all data codes
· To reconcile all Balance Sheet codes as required under the guidance of the Financial Controller
For further details please contact Tate Guildford 01483 533707
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80415419