Data Engineer - Milton Keynes
Data Engineer - Permanent Role - Buckinghamshire.
My client, specialist in structured cabling installations throughout the UK currently have a key requirement for 2 x Data Engineer to on work on various commercial projects across London and surround area's.
All applicants will be required to have strong industry knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Installing all types of Data/Fibre Cables (Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a, Cat 7).
- Terminating Data/Fibre cables
- Testing/Commissioning of Data/Fibre cables using Fluke tester
- Reading from drawings
- The ability to demonstrate good trouble shooting skills.
- Able to work as either part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated
- A good communicator
- Good customer facing skills
- Able to work in Europe without the need of processing a visa.
- Valid CSCS/ECS Card
- Basic tools and PPE
- A clean driving licence
- A passport
The successful candidate would be located in the Milton Keynes/Bedford/Northampton/Luton areas however would be happy to travel and stay away.
The successful candidate would be subject to a background check once working with the company.
This is a full time permanent role paying between £28,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
This position comes with a company van + mobile + paid holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80409404