SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant - SEN
Are you are an experienced LSA looking for 1:1 and small group work, supporting students with additional needs in a supportive, pupil centred School in the Bristol & Bath areas we would love to hear from you.
As a Teaching Assistant working for Randstad Education you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a huge range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
* Previous SEN experience
* Knowledge and experience of working with Autistic children
* Happy to undertake a new DBS/or have one on the update service
* Great location for commute - Free onsite parking and a direct bus route from all over Bristol
* Enhanced daily rate of pay (Dependent on experience)
* Free CPD and training
* Working 1:1 with an autistic pupil within the mainstream environment
* Developing an exciting and innovative approach to learning
* Liaising with the class teachers, SENCO and parents.
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference to pupils' education? If so, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80390730