£30k - £40k + Annual Bonus, Flexi time, 23 days holiday, Childcare, Free Parking, Pension.
50 years ago our client started with an idea in their garage and is now is partnered with a world renowned organisation with over 80 staff. They are one of the UK's leading AI robotics businesses who have achieved critical acclaim and even won an Oscar for their technical achievement.
As a UX/UI Designer you will;
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Gauge the usability of existing prototypes and make constructive suggestions for change
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with the R&D Manager, Software Engineers & also CEO.
Have the opportunity to work as part of a team with other skilled professionals whilst also given the chance to develop and upgrade your creative skills. Our client pride themselves on knowing that everyone within the business is always learning.
Work in a very relaxed dress down environment where the office is open plan however everybody has their own space.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- UI & UX design background including front-end coding
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of software design principles.
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80410279