Location: Sandycroft (Deeside)
Salary: £23,000 plus benefits
Our client, a leading travel group, has been inspiring people to run their own travel businesses since 1992 and now has over 350 members. As a member travel agency businesses benefit from our client’s group licences and buying power as well as on-going support from the support teams based at our Head Office in Sandycroft, just outside Chester.
We are now recruiting Graphic Designers, Sandycroft (Deeside). You will provide an in-house design service to the Group and associated travel agents, creating artwork/marketing material that reflects the Company’s unique brand qualities; retaining brand awareness throughout and reflecting the specialist tailor-made virtues of the business.
Graphic Designer Job Accountabilities
Production of quality on and offline marketing collateral reflecting brand values and maximizing opportunity for return on investment.
• Creating design work for marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, exhibition banners, magazines, flyers, DL mailers, e-mails, social media graphics, web banners, video assets and more using various Adobe Creative Suite software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc.
• Create and present logo design concepts to new travel agents. Upon sign off, create business stationery including business cards, letter heads, compliment slips and email signature strips.
• Liaise with wider marketing team, existing & new travel agents and third party companies including print suppliers.
• Designing, proofing and creating complete HTML files in Dreamweaver.
• Come up with creative ideas and designs for seasonal marketing activity.
• Help create and design our 68-page travel and lifestyle magazine.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and database problems.
• Strengthening and maintaining The Global Travel Group brand through activities above.
• Follow brand guidelines when designing any company marketing material.
• Make amendments on templated WordPress travel agent websites, add content and imagery.
Graphic Designer Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Good working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
• Full knowledge of WordPress CMS is required – must be confident modifying and building content within pre-built WordPress templates.
• Video Production (Premier Pro or Final Cut) & Use of After Effects is preferred
• Experience of troubleshooting/resolving technical problems
• Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas and mock ideas up quickly
• Experience of brochure production
• Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
• Ability to create PDF’s for print and understand the print process/working to printers’ specifications
• Experience of using Word and Excel
• Font management/Typography
• Use of file compression software
• Experience of FTP
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
• An understanding of usability issues
• Understanding of website optimisation
• Understanding of digital marketing
Our client is part of a global travel business and their employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, company pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events and a child care voucher scheme. There are also many opportunities within the group’s other brands.
Please online apply here or through our Agency, WorkAdvisor