Experienced Financial Controller to run all aspects of the finance function for reputable business in Shoreham By Sea.
Well known established business in Shoreham by Sea.
- Produce accurate forecasts on a regular basis having fully reviewed revenue and costs with department heads
- Produce accurate and timely management accounts reflecting current performance in line with current forecasts. Including inputting various monthly journals (Accruals, Stock, etc) to fit with the groups accounting methodology.
- Write draft commentary for your P&Ls to be included in the group month end pack
- Provide assistance to the annual budget process, including P&L, Cash and Capital Expenditure
- Balance sheet reconciliation of key accounts to ensure accuracy and reliable accounts
- Monitor and analyse trading performance against budget. Understand and challenge all variances whilst communicating any performance issues
The Successful candidate will posses all of the below qualities;
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a 'can do attitude'
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
Up to £40,000 + additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420837