Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Insight Analyst for a leading retail business in Leeds City Centre.
Our client is leading player in the retail sector with offices based in Leeds City Centre. The business is looking to recruit an Insight Analyst in their Customer Support Function to interface with Finance, IT and Marketing.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, this position will entail:
- Demand forecast planning and modelling, supporting strategy and day to day team activities.
- Responsible for producing daily, weekly, monthly reports predicting service level and other KPIs.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to benefit members and efficiency of Member Services.?
- Report on activities and incremental value.
- Identify trends and opportunities to maximise productivity and improve performance.
- Analyse channel distribution call/online help/social/email and cost per transaction, making recommendations.
- Support operations with relevant reporting and set up of classes and new initiatives.
- Implementing audit check on activities.
- Present and translate data and analysis in a clear format such as PPT
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues in marketing and commercial ensuring effective communication and process.
- Required to build close working relationship with the Commercial Finance and Planning team.
- Work alongside IT developers improving customer experience and supporting UAT testing.
- Develop solution for automation and document procedures and practices
- Represent Member Services in projects
- Support systems training
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet business need and for own personal development.
The successful candidate will have:
- A creative and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong IT skills - essential
- Technical understanding of Google analytics and high competency in Microsoft Excel - desirable
- Understanding business drivers - essential
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data - essential
- Creates a motivating and engaging culture for team - essential
- Has strong leadership skills which enables you to lead on continuous improvement and gain buy in from all team members and colleagues - essential
- Is a trouble shooter and has a solution orientated approach - essential
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer £26,000 - £28,000, 20 days holiday plus stats, Leeds City Centre.
Company subsidised scheme for employees.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421759