Major Recruitment are recruting for a number of MIG Welders to work for our client based in Stockton-on-Tees.
An opportunity has arisen for MIG Welders to join a well established engineering company based in Stockton on Tess
As a MIG Welder you must have at least 2 years MIG Welding experience working within a heavy engineering shop flor environment.
Additional key duties will include, but not limited to:
- Interpreting engineering drawings
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
To be considered for the role of MIG Welder you must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- 2 years MiG Welding experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive attitude towards work
- Flexible to work a range of shifts
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right applicant.
This position is being advertised by Major Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.
Major Recruitment is operating as a recruitment business in respect to this role