£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum + Holiday
Days Role Monday to Friday + Some Saturday Morning Working.
Maintenance engineer required for a stable meat production company who can offer an excellent opportunity to be the sole engineer on site responsible for budget and PPM schedules.
This role will suit engineers from ANY manufacturing, production background who have strong mechanical and electrical experience. Experience of Fabrication (MiG and TiG welding) is highly desired in this role.
The role will be maintaining machinery in an abattoir so you will NEED to be comfortable working in this environment. In this role you will be the only engineer on site. You will be responsible for the engineering budget so whilst there is some office work involved you will be very much still a hands on engineer. This will provide an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility
The company are well established family business with a stable customer base. They supply products to a variety of wholesalers and are branching directly into retail across the UK.
The Maintenance Role:
* Meat processing machinery maintenance
* Maintenance of all production machinery
* Run and maintain PPM schedules.
* Responsible for engineering budget on site.
* Maintaining spares and stock controls log.
* DAYS ROLE
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Comfortable in a slaughtering and meat processing production facility
* Electrical or mechanically biased engineer.
* Experience within any manufacturing/ production environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413518