Front End Developer
There is a great chance to come and join our innovative Digital function here at Domestic & General as a Front End Developer. The successful candidate will work closely with our web development and software design teams and be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make our digital presence more visually appealing and enhance usability.
At Domestic & General we are proud of our market position as the UK's leading warranty protection provider with a customer base in excess of 16 million, we have maintained this position by improving the way we interact with potential customers across different channels.
- Proactive research and suggestions into new technologies, techniques and process improvements.
- Work collaboratively with designers, other front end developers, internal clients and IT teams as required.
- Implement functional and styling changes aligned with our plans.
- Working with IBM Websphere Commerce.
- A/B testing tools (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer)
- Responsive email development
Our Ideal Candidate
Will have experience of the following experience/skills
- Jira and Agile development techniques
- Be able to follow UI designs
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills
- Provide proactive research and suggestions into new technologies, techniques and process improvements.
- Work well within a team
In return for the above we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contributions
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 50% Employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420727