Robert Half OfficeTeam are looking for an Investment Administrator to work for a film financing company based in Central London. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £32,000.
What does the role involve?
- Effectively manage the investor relations and Client relationships with the company
- Administration of funds
- Fund reporting and data analysis
- Organising sales events
- Liaising with clients and investor clients
- Working with other members of the company to provide administration support.
- Experience in fund administration
- Re poring tax certificates
- Fund Management
- Has worked with a client base of over 200
If you have experience as an Investment Administrator, have worked on client reporting, tax certificates and client on boarding, please apply today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80412993