Eaton Titchfield are looking for a:
The position reports directly to the Titchfield Plant Controller and supporting Production Managers.
- Provides proactive leadership around value stream issues and opportunities by participating as a key member of the High Performance Work Team within the Operations value stream.
- Develops forward looking insights to drive value stream management decisions and coordinating actions to improve operational and financial results. Increasing financial awareness and compliance to procedures, corporate financial policies and accounting standards, driving ownership of financial performance throughout the High Performance Work Team.
- Drives short term actions to achieve current results while supporting the deployment of progressive strategies which result in a sustainable competitive advantage and strong financial return on investment within the value stream.
- Advises and supports development of enhanced procedures to improve the internal control environment for functional controls within scope of this role.
- Focused on best practice Business Partnering alongside other Finance colleagues
- Delivers and enhances reporting to Group deadlines in support of the governance model for Group, Division and UK Country Organisation requirements.
- Drives financial planning cycle for annual budget and periodic forecasting of Operations value stream through High Performance Work Team representatives.
- Support the business to successfully transition to a new value stream based business operating model.
- Promote and implement change to processes, systems and ways of working to support the alignment of the finance function to the value streams.
- Business partner value stream management, delivering actual financial results and recommending corrective actions to address variances
- Generate, review and analyze financial and operational information including Headcount, payroll costs, Efficiency and Absorption to provide accurate and timely submission to Operations, Plant Management, Division, Group and Sector
- Support proactive management of inventory including analysis of high risk stock. Advocate and report initiatives to reduce excess and obsolete (E&O) stock risk.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations supported by appropriate commentary, based on sound financial judgment and assimilation of factual data with recommendations to drive action where required
- Collaboratively generate an annual profit plan, periodic forecast submission and variance analysis, based on sound financial judgment and assimilation of factual data with recommendations to drive action where required
Identify opportunities to enhance and streamline systems and reporting capabilities (to include MFGPRO, Oracle, Encore and DFT financial reporting systems)
- Ensure Operations awareness of upcoming reporting deadlines and co-ordinate activities to ensure adherence to the deadlines set.
- Ensure compliance with Eaton Corporate Policies and Procedures
Education: Bachelors degree and passed finalist/ newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
Experience: Extensive finance experience essential (preferably in a Manufacturing environment)
Detailed understanding of ERP, Financial Systems and Office suite to include Advanced Excel skills
Exposure to both UK GAAP, US GAAP and SOX preferred
Knowledge of Lean Philosophies/Tools and Techniques desirable
Skills: Exceptional interpersonal skills to include: stakeholder management, negotiation and influence, problem solving and interpretation of ambiguity, ability to deal with conflict as well as to educate non-finance staff
Drive to develop and progress within the team and business.
Self starter, able to perform with minimal supervision, collaborative, continuous improvement mindset, can do attitude with intellectual rigor and focussed on self development
Positive personality who can embrace and promote change both within the team and business.
Attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities whilst working to strict deadlines in a high pressure environment
We are looking for candidates who are outgoing and ambitious
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405538