Family Solicitor NQ
Family Law Solicitor (NQ+)
£27,000 - £32,000 p/a + amazing benefits
Here at Co-op Legal Services our aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. Our customers rate us too, and we strive to consistently provide positive outcomes and excellent customer service at a time when people are often at their most vulnerable. Now we're looking to recruit a family law solicitor to join our growing team based in Bristol. If you have the skills and experience we're after, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a family law solicitor at Co-op legal, you'll be exposed to a huge variety of work giving you the opportunity to develop your skills, and be part of a growing and dynamic team. Specialising in all areas family law, including; divorce, separation, financial settlements, cohabitation and children law, we'll look to you to focus on helping clients achieve a positive outcome that works for everyone involved. Managing a case load of private paying clients, you'll be dealing with anything from fixed-fee divorces to complex financial disputes. We provide the majority of our services over the phone and other written channels meaning we can serve clients in any location.
What you'll do:
- provide legal advice to clients over the phone and in other written communication channels
- progress a mixed caseload of family matters and undertake active negotiation and mediation to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for the client
- ensure revenue targets are met
- support the team in progressing more complex cases
- draft and audit legal documents and correspondence
- continually develop your legal knowledge in all areas of family law, appropriate protocols and the Court process in order to provide technical support to colleagues and make decisions on the progression of your own cases
To be successful, you'll be experienced and passionate about the law and progressing your legal career. Working in family law can be quite a balancing act. On the one hand, it's tough. On the other, it's incredibly rewarding. And if you're an experienced and qualified solicitor looking to develop in this area of law, you'll have the opportunity to embark on a legal career with a difference as part of our continually developing team.
We'd love to talk to you if:
- you're a qualified solicitor with solid technical knowledge of the law
- you're experienced in or passionate about pursuing a career in family law
- you've previously used a case management system before, this would be beneficial
- you're confident building rapport and developing strong and meaningful professional relationships with all kinds of people at all levels
- you can bring excellent attention to detail
- you conduct a high degree of client care and you have a strong customer focus
174 years ago the Rochdale pioneers came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that as a Co-op colleague you'll receive a competitive salary and benefits including 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension. And with flexible working options, a choice of local dining and coffee shops and use of nearby state-of-the-art gym facilities, you'll experience a legal career like no other.
We're actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. But we know that simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences. And we recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, enabling our colleagues to adjust their hours to accommodate personal circumstances. You can find out more about all our Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416697