Part Time Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with a leading manufacturing business to recruit a Part Time Management Accountant, who will operate from their North Lanarkshire premises.
Our client is a market leading business in the Manufacturing sector, with a strong brand reputation across the UK. They have premises based in North Lanarkshire.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To Assist with month end P&L reporting and analysis
- Preparation of month Group VAT returns
- Process journals
- Accruals/ prepayments
- Update Fixed Asset Register with new additions and disposals
- Assist in Year-End Audit preparation
- Assist the Finance Manager with budget preparation
- Ad hoc project work as required by the Finance Manager/ Finance Director
- Prepare product costing
The successful Part Time Management Accountant will be a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ CA), or will be Qualified By Experience. Experience in a Manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential. Strong MS Excel ability is also highly desired.
The successful Part Time Management Accountant will be offered a competitive pro rata salary, flexibility to select their hours to suit other commitments, and a competitive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80423260