C# ASPNET, MVC WCF Developer Leading London Brokerage Finance
C# ASP.NET Developer/ C# WCF ASP.net Developer/ C# ASP.NET MVC WCF
My Central London based brokerage offers electronic brokerage services on futures, foreign exchange, CFDs, equity CFDs and equities.
They are seeking a Senior Application Developer with mainly server side experience and some exposure to front-end MVC to work within the development team and have responsibility for the development of internal software systems used across the organization.
The primary focus will be in delivering software solutions to the needs of the business. This will involve creating new tools for monitoring processes, enhancements to web based applications and complex data querying.
The role will also involve development using the Microsoft technology stack and helping to create the framework of business classes and tools needed to deliver the new functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be expected to be able to possess knowledge of objected oriented C# development and have experience of the full project life-cycle, working on server components, interfacing to third party APIs and database development.
- You will also need to maintain and support the existing systems as well as create new functionality and reports as and when needed.
- Familiarity with design patterns, XML, WCF and web based front end development
- ASP.NET, MVC is essential
- Maintaining systems for monitoring of bugs, enhancements and support
- Relational database knowledge – writing queries and stored procedures, database design
- Planning and writing code, modifying tables, making bought in controls and other software deliver the results we want, seeking technical support where necessary from suppliers of those products. Testing and amending the code as it is written
- Degree or degree of a similar background, or minimum of 5 years commercial experience using C# and SQL
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptive to changing environment; able to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
This is a permanent position offering £55K per annum. If it sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your most recent CV to . My client is looking to line up interviews from Monday 12th March
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80423272