Regional Nurse (Durham / Tyne and Wear area)
Salary: £18 p/h PLUS mileage/travel expenses
Contract: Permanent (full or part-time hours available)
We are currently looking for a passionate Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a valid pin and leadership skills to join a leading nursing home network in the Durham / Tyne and Wear area.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a good clinical nursing background and enjoys a varied role visiting various locations (all within the Durham / Tyne and Wear area) this role is for you.
The company offers fantastic career progression for the right candidate and unbeatable employee benefits.
Detailed Job Description
- Assessing residents' health and wellbeing and delivering care to meet individual needs through detailed care plans
- Promoting best practice as a RGN
- Supervising a team of care assistants, managing shifts, detailed records and handovers
- Meds rounds and MAR sheets
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Nurse (RGN / RMN)
- NMC Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Care environment experience, ideally for older people
- Experience of leading a team and mentoring
- Full driving licence and own vehicle / must be willing to travel between care homes