Mortgage and Savings Administrator
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the customer delivery team. Your role will be to assist with the administration of customer data on both savings and mortgage accounts. The role will involve working closely as a team and individually to deal with customer requests on their accounts.
You will have responsibility, within the Information Governance Framework, for helping ensure the Society’s information assets are accurate and in line with compliance, rules and regulations. The purpose is to protect the Society and its customers from the effects of poor data quality. Therefore, the successful candidate will ensure that the fair treatment of customers is central to the Society’s approach.Package description
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
- SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
- An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- Car Allowance – if applicable to role
- More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care
- Responsible for the timely and accurate submissions of daily statistics and work volumes
- Identify any errors or issues from checks to continually review the processes to ensure a first class service to our customers.
- Provide expertise that aligns with maintaining the accuracy of the customer database and be responsible for sharing your expertise with the team by providing support, guidance and training.
- Stay up to date with regulation requirements, data protection, financial crime, treating customers fairly and the implementation of the Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Occasional outbound calling to customers to chase information and resolve queries to process the task within timescales.
- Ensure communication both written and verbal is delivered accurately and in conjunction with the Society’s style guide and department policy/procedures
We are looking for individuals who are highly organised and are able to adapt their workload to ensure all work is achieved on time. The successful individual will be able to work well as part of a team and also as an individual using their own initiative to make decisions. You will have effective listening skills, using this to interpret customer and business requests. You will also have experience following procedures and policies.
We are looking for an individual with a willingness to learn and proactively manage their own development. Knowledge around financial services is desirable.About the company
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80417892