Claims Handler Pre-Litigation Opportunity!
Do you have previous 'Claims Handling' experience?
Do you have experience working in a legal or insurance background?
If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for YOU!!!
You future employer is a well known, vibrant and highly regarded industry leader.
This an international legal business with offices across the world and are in the Legal 500, numerous awards as well as holding the Gold Investors In People award.
Seen as one of the 'Most Liked' places to work - this is your opportunity to be a part of their ever-thriving business.
Duties to include:-
- Negotiate claims for liability and damages on Pre Litigation cases within authority limits
* Handling claims to ensure customer delivery
* Achieve and exceed Client quality standards
* KPI performance
* Accuracy of MI
* Ensuring strategies reflect commercial reality of case value
- Previous Call Handling/Claims Handling - with some insurance motor experience
- IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge/previous experience of case management systems would be an advantage but training will be provided.
- Experience of working in an insurance environment preferable
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Quality and customer service orientated
- Good understanding of claims handling practice and strategies
- Excellent attention to detail
What to Expect In Return:-
- Up to 30 holidays/year (excluding bank holidays) and you can buy and sell holiday annually
Additional day off in December
- Contributory Pension scheme with Scottish Widows. You contribute 2% and the firm contributes 5%
- Fully funded CILEX - optional (after you complete your 6 month probation period)
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Group income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Bikes to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Discounted dental insurance,
- Flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Microsoft and Vodafone discounts
If you are interested, then click that 'APPLY' button now.
Alternatively, send an up-to-date CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80396419