Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Role: Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Shift: Continental Shifts, 4 on 4 off
I am actively recruiting for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer in the Thrapston area. My client is a reputable well-established company within the Food/FMCG industry looking to expand their exceptional team. The prestigious manufacturer can offer a fantastic benefit package which includes further training & development, career progression prospects and an unparalleled pension.
- One of the largest food manufacturing companies
- Serving 11 million customers across the UK
- Have over 450 stores across the UK
- well-established company within the Food/FMCG industry looking to expand their exceptional team.
- Reactive cover when in production and proactive cover when possible during production and always after production.
- Carry out PPM and outstanding jobs
- Coordinate an efficient response to breakdowns
- Ensure that planned maintenance is completed to plan
- Time served Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship
- 17th edition - if mechanically biased
- Knowledge of machinery within a FMCG or Food environment
- Core principles of Continuous Improvement
In return, my client can offer an extremely competitive package, modern and clean working environment with the opportunity to progress and gain further training.
E3R: Here at E3 Recruitment we believe that there's more to a candidate than just a CV. We go to great lengths to find the right people through our confidential interview process.
If you would like to be considered for this position please 'apply now' with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact Amy Thornton at E3 Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80420062