Purchase Ledger Assistant - Real Estate
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Real Estate. Our Client are a well-established firm of Central London Chartered Surveyors who offer a range of services to their clients from property management, asset management to building consultancy. This award winning client of ours is now looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant with property experience to join their prestigious accounting team to ensure efficient and accurate keeping of accounts.
- Preparing and producing weekly BACS run and occasional CHAPS payments.
- Reviewing daily payment bank reconciliation and booking supplier refunds and void payments by cheque and BACS.
- Reconciling cheques via cheque management system and daily banking routine.
- Performing accurate statement reconciliations across multiple property systems.
- Filing approved invoices into relevant records.
- Carrying out regular updates of operating procedures in line with any process changes.
- Reviewing system bar code exception control reports.
- Ensuring all supplier refunds are reconciled and booked within a two weeks.
- Liaising with property managers, facilities managers and client accountants as appropriate
- Managing and responding to internal and external queries.
- Complying with correct procedures and RICS regulations.
The Person MUST be working within the property sector, ideally for another firm of Surveyors or property managers. Strong accounts payable/purchase ledger experience is needed as is experience of processing high volume of invoices. Having a good knowledge of QUBE, TRAMPS, MRI, YARDI or similar is desirable but is not a necessity. Sound Excel skills and excellent attention to detail as well as being self-motivated and well organisations skills are needed. The applicant must be able to demonstrate flexibility and have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels. The incumbent must be able to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team and have a positive approach to the role. This is a great opportunity for the successful applicant to expand their knowledge in the property industry and add value to their career as well as working for a very well-established firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80375572