Quality Compliance Officer
We are looking for a Quality Compliance Officer for a well-established manufacturing company in Whitstable. Do you have an excellent eye for detail? Do you thrive on ensuring quality products are delivered to customers?
Working in a high volume, high speed manufacturing company, producing in the region of 550 million components annually. The successful candidate will receive full training, some of which will be accredited, and if successfully taken, could lead to competitive salary increases and opportunities to progress into a Senior Quality Compliance position.
- Responsibility for checking each running job periodically to ensure the quality of the parts. Liaising with Operators for awareness of any on-going or potential problems with each particular job;
- 'First Off' audits - verifying that parts submitted by production are correct to drawings dimensionally and of a visually acceptable standard;
- Conforming Parts - ensuring that all conforming parts are uncontaminated by non-conforming parts;
- Reject Parts - removal to the quarantine area (with the approval of the Quality Manager) any work that is suspect, ensuring that such work is identified with correctly completed reject tickets;
- Calibration - bi-annually of all appropriate gauges and measuring instruments;
- New Machine Operators - Support the training of new employees in the use of all inspection equipment and to ensure standards of work are met.
- Ideally have experience in a quality compliance role within a manufacturing environment. Preferably this will have been in a similar role although this is not essential as training will be provided. However, if you are not skilled in Quality Compliance but have experience of manufacturing and are a quick learner you will be considered
- Ideally be TS Aware;
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail;
- Have at least a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Have an excellent standard of numeracy and literacy.
The hours are Monday to Friday working on a rotating early/late shift pattern of:
Late Shift: Monday-Thursday 1.50pm-10.20pm (Friday 1.50pm-7.20pm)
Early Shift: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411906