Job Title: Audit Senior
Are you ACA or ACCA or CIPFA part or fully qualified? Do you have experience completing audit assignments? This is a fantastic opportunity to a leading company and an experience team of people.
The successful candidates will:
- Take a genuine interest in our clients and have a desire to put them first.
- Use their initiative, possess time management skills and have the ability to adapt to changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Apply critical reasoning to provide insight into audit work and our clients.
- Be a team player that is motivated to help our clients.
We are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA or CIPFA part and fully qualified staff would be desirable but also those qualified by experience.
- Experience completing audit assignments.
- Good IT Skills, including outlook, excel word and accounting packages.
- Knowledge of charities and experience working with charities is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing Standards.
What we offer:
- Regular client contact from the very start and ability to build client relationships.
- Responsibility for the audit assignment and on-site team management.
- Experience of a diverse range of clients in different sectors.
- Development from direct interaction with managers, partners and our other teams such as personal and corporate tax teams, VAT, Corporate Finance, Insolvency, Financial Planning, payroll and HR.
- Career progression with the audit team and the wider firm.
ACS are recruiting for an Audit Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Audit Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Audit Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Audit Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Audit Senior role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80425858