One of our clients is a leading marine elevator specialist. They have over 20 years experience servicing elevators in a marine environment.
They are currently recruiting a lift engineer to cover an area in the North West of England, with the opportunity to work internationally.
The responsibilities for the Lift Engineer involve:
- Experienced engineer to service and maintain elevators within a marine environment. Experience on servicing various brands of elevators. Implement safe working practises whilst on site. Report any unsafe conditions. Take part in breakdown and calls outs if and when required.
The ideal candidate for the Lift Engineer would be:
- Experience in the lift industry.
- Electrically biased.
- NVQ level 3 qualified in lift servicing and repairs. (This is not essential)
- Willing to stay away and travel and work internationally.
The Package for the Lift Engineer will include:
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays.
- 5% pension contributory.
- Company vehicle.
- Overtime and travel time paid.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419906