Training Consultant, ERP Finance Modules c£40K Berkshire
We are looking for an experienced Training Consultant to work for a leading international Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vendor.
This Training Consultant will take responsibility for training on the ERP finance modules, so would suit someone with experience of delivering training on ERP or other products like SAP FI, Sage etc.
With a 40 year history and a great reputation in the market place, this company values its people and customers. Quality led training is a critical component in its success, giving staff and customers the confidence to fully deliver or utilise its products making this Training Consultant position a critical role.
What will I be doing in this Training Consultant position?
- Internal training of staff on the finance module - As part of the induction training all new employees receive full product training. You will be training a range of people from Developers and Test Analysts through to Consultants and Sales/Account Managers as well as 3rd party resellers.
- You'll work closely with the implementation project teams to prioritise finance training for customers and deliver training, usually on customers premises.
- Creating training plans, course content and post training assessments.
- You'll work with the Research & Development team when any new finance functionality is included to ensure that finance focused consultants are up to speed on any changes.
- Producing help videos for the finance modules.
- Become the go to person in the operations team on all matters relating to Finance Module training.
What skills and experience are needed for the ideal Training Consultant?
- Proven experience designing and delivering software training
- Working knowledge of business finance processes such as day to day transactions, as well as month and year end processes
- Relevant accountancy qualifications or robust experience
- Training qualifications or a good deal of training experience
- Experience of presenting professional, structured training up to board level
Location: Head Office - Nr Newbury, Berkshire
With regular UK and international travel.
Remuneration: up to £40K
Car allowance: £5800
Benefits: 6% Company productivity bonus
Pension, life insurance, critical illness cover, child care vouchers, gym membership + loads more.
IT Training, Software, learning & development, ERP, Finance, training, SAP, SAGE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80404456