Group Financial Controller
Our client a rapidly growing high-tech business is seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their team. 2017 was a record year for our client and as result of their growth they are looking to add a Group Financial Controller to their C-suite team.
The Role & Responsibilities include:
- Lead and be responsible for all financial aspects of the UK European Asia and America's strategy
- Engage with the wider Finance Team on all matters across the organisation including regulatory requirements
- Manage headcount in UK of; Head of Treasury & Tax; Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Financial Controller UK, International Financial Controller, Head of Revenues and Contracts
- Manage the year-end audit, liaising with the auditors to produce statutory accounts on a timely basis and co-ordinate the Group consolidation, including managing the reporting process from the Group companies worldwide.
- Work closely with department heads to gain a thorough understanding of the business pressure points and opportunities, especially with the sales department, managing budgets, forecasts and strategies
- Ensure that company financial systems across the Group are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Build exceptional relationships with stakeholders across the Group and form close relationships with the respective Managing Director and other senior executives and non-executives to grow the business.
- Strong financial analysis and MI experience to assist in the organisational growth modelling
- Qualified member of an accountancy body i.e. ICAEW/ACA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Commercially astute, articulate and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills with experience of ERP Cloud Based systems.
£85,000 to £100,000
Pension and Bonus
International Travel (Occasional)
For further details apply now online or call 0161 214 3840.
BTG Recruitment are experts in Accountancy and Finance Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80408059