Day to day Primary Supply Teachers Central Warrington
Are you looking for regular flexible teaching work in primary schools?
We are currently working on behalf of a number of primary schools in central Warrington who are looking for support to cover courses, PPA and sickness on a day to day basis.
Benefits of day to day supply work with Academics
- Regular supply work in your preferred schools
- Advance notice of bookings
- Local work in Fairfield, Howley, Orford , Bewsey,& Whitecross
- Working in good and outstanding schools with clear expectations for staff and pupils
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Work left for planned absence
- Friendly supportive staff
- Flexible work
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources for supply teachers
- Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
Guaranteed pay contracts available
As an Academics day to day supply teacher you will need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the current primary curriculum
- Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Personal resources to provide and enhance cover lessons
- A positive can do attitude to respond to busy schools
- Able to get to schools in central Warrington by 8.30am
To find out more about registering with Academics today :-
Please call 01925 231 375 and speak to Rachael or Neil
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80412440