At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
As the dedicated Qlikview developer for Exertis UK you will be driving force for the maintenance and development of new Qlikview developments for the company.
You will be expected to take a leading role in the development of the Qlikview environment managing both the front end (Objects) and back end (Scripting, QVD, Server Console)
- Experienced data analyst (5 years) developing KPI reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid hands on technical experience (Min 2 Years) using Qlikview on a full-time basis.
- Design, build and test QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements.
- Hand on experience with integrating Qlikview with Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS) would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and Qlikview SAP Connector would be preferable.
- Experience using QES (Qlikview Extranet Server) and Qlikview's security features including section access would be desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills. Confident in the use Excel's tools to mass identify or manipulate data e.g. vlookup, concatenation, countif, sumif, if statements etc.
- A University graduate, preferably in a Statistical, Economics or Computer Science discipline.
- Creative ability to take a basic customer requirement and develop a reporting mechanism to fit the business need.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Advanced Excel knowledge
Qlikview developer (2 Years+)
Experience working with databases preferable (Access, SQL Server or MySQL)
Experience using SAP would be preferable
Mathematics A Level preferable (minimum GCSE C Grade or above)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80413002