Interim Financial Controller
Our well established client based in Leeds is now recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller to join the team on an day rate basis.
This Interim Financial Controller position, will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a varied and commercial position, for a genuinely excellent employer. This Financial Controller position offers a great blend of both hands on accounting duties, whilst also making commercially focused, business partnering positions. The successful candidate will be required to start at short notice.
The Day to day duties of the Interim Financial Controller will be:
- Providing guidance on financial matters to the Finance Director and Executive Management
- Preparing monthly finance Board reports
- Managing the audit process and statutory reporting
- Cash planning
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Managing overall financial performance and budgetary control
- Managing month end processes
- Managing the quarterly re-forecasting process
The suitable candidate will have experience in working in a similar position, this role is being recruited on an interim basis and therefore needs someone who is adaptable and able to pick work up quickly.
£250pd -£300pd depending on demonstrable experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411160