Technical Lead, Perm, Central Norwich, £35,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are partnering a creative digital agency based in Norwich city centre in their search for a Technical Lead with full stack capabilities. Joining their award-winning team, you will responsible for a range of projects and assist to build strong relationships with clients as well as leading the team in the most complex projects.
This is a hands-on opportunity, working as a full stack web developer across both front and back end technologies. You will liaise with clients to fully understand their objectives and requirements, translating this brief into technical specifications and working closely with the project management team to ensure the smooth running of all development tasks.
You will have/be:
- A highly talented developer, organised and productive with strong leadership skills,
- Commercially aware with good business acumen.
- Confident communicator and be willing to get involved in client meetings.
- Ability to reproduce designs to a pixel perfect standard.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on multiple project and to deadlines.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Configuring and using frontend technologies such as Webpack, Babel and gulp.
- Strong working knowledge of using HTML5 and CSS including preprocessors incl. Sass &Less.
- PHP (WordPress, Laravel, Statamic, SilverStripe, PrestaShop, Symfony, Magento)
- Docker (Rancher would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of version control systems such as git, Mercurial.
- Relational databases (MySQL/MariaDB, Microsoft SQL)
- System administration for Linux-based servers (Red Hat/CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Problem solving in development and production environments.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Go and C# knowledge.
- Experience with Elasticsearch would be highly desirable.
- Experience with tracing and profiling (Zipkin, Kafka, xdebug)
- Experience with analytics and monitoring (Grafana, Kibana)
- React and/or AngularJS.
- Key-value Databases (Redis, LevelDB, RocksDB) and Document Databases (Couchbase)
- Knowledge of Microservices and RPC (protobufs/gRPC, Apache Thrift)
- Experience with system administration for Windows-based servers.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working with talented individuals from stylish and creative Norwich City Centre based offices. Offered salary of £35,000 DOE + excellent benefits. Your working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. However, flexi-time and many other working hour related benefits are offered to the successful individual!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.